At the light in Gardenville (Rt 413 and Pt. Pleasant Pike), turn toward Point Pleasant. Go approximately 1 mile to a fork in the road and bear right on Ferry Rd. Go past 2 stop signs and approximately 1/2 mile past the second stop sign, turn left into the club.
In Pt. Pleasant, turn onto Ferry RD. Go approximately 1/4 mile and turn right into the club.
1. Members and guests must sign the log when entering the club. Members are responsible for their guests.
2. Leave the action of your gun open until ready to shoot.
3. Leave your gun cased or in the rack until you are ready to shoot.
4. Keep all loaded firearms pointed down range at all times.
5. Know how to operate your firearm before you load it.
6. Dry firing is only permitted on the firing line.
7. Alcoholic beverages and beverages of any kind are not permitted on the firing line.
8. Firearms discharge is not permitted until after 12 noon on Sundays.
9. Guests are permitted with a member only.
10. No metal piercing or steel jacketed bullets are permitted.
11. Paper targets are the only targets permitted for use on the ranges. Shooting of any other target is prohibited.
12. Place paper targets on proper areas of backstops.
13. Eye and ear protection is required for anyone in the shooting area.
14. Keep the ranges clean and free of litter and trash.
15. Club ranges will be closed on all workdays and club event days.
16. Buck shot and single projectile only at the big and small bore ranges.
17. Small bore range is closed when archers are on the archery course. The archery course is closed when shooters are on the small bore range.
18. Archery fee of $4 is charged for a guest to shoot the archery course.
19. Archery targets 23 - 30 are closed except during scheduled archery shoots.
20. Ranges will be closed on meeting days, big bore at 7 p.m. and small bore at 6 p.m.
21. All ranges close at sunset.
22. Trap range is closed to all but designated shoots (Wednesday nights, club meat, supervised scout shoots, club shoot out, etc.) The members may pattern their shotguns at the pattern board. No hand held or foot traps are allowed.
23. All new members must be shown the different ranges by a member in good standing before they are allowed to use the ranges. A sponsoring member in good standing and new member will sign check off list.
Failure to comply with any of these regulations can result in suspension of privileges.
1) Guns needed: Big Bore rifle, center fire pistol, .22 Cal. rifle and pistol, shotgun, and archery (any type).
2) Five shots will be taken with each gun (except shotgun). Your low score will be elimminated. Maximum score possible is 250 points. (50 points each station)
3) Trap will be 25 birds, 2 points for each broken bird.
4) The big bore rifle will be fired from 50 yards, .22 rifle will be from 50 yds, pistols will be from 25 feet and trap will be from the standard 16 yards.
5) Archery will begin at 8 a.m. with firearm shooting beginning at 9 a.m. The order of the firearm events will be . 22 pistol, center fire pistol. .22 rifle, big bore rifle and then shotgun.
6) All rifle and pistol shooting will take place on the big bore range. Only the center 2 panels will have targets.
7) A range officer and assistant range officer will be appointed on the day of the shoot.
8) Each target will have the shooters name and will be collected and scored after each event.
Delaware Valley Fish and Game Association is the proud charter organization of Venturing Crew 3030. Crew 3030's primary interest is the shooting sports. The crew is open to all youth, 14 (or have completed 8th grade) to 21. To join the crew, visit during one of our activities. Membership applications are available. Unless noted, all activities are at the club grounds. Saturday meetings start at 5 pm unless posted differently. Sunday activities start at 1 PM.
All shooting events require a signed permission slip. For more information go to beascout.org, click the blue tab in the upper right corner. On the next screen, click venturing and use zip code 18950. We are number 5 on the list. We are not 11.36 miles from Pt. Pleasant.
Sunday, April 9th - Air Rifle competition at OSR, 12:30 - 3 pm
Sunday, April 16th - No Meeting
Friday, 5 pm - Sunday,noon, - April 21 -23, Tohickon Spring Camporee
Sunday, March 30th - cooking, 1-3 pm
Sunday, May 7th - Air Rifle competition at OSR, 12:30 - 3 pm
Sunday, May 14th - Mom's request to throw sharp, pointy things, 1-3 pm
Sunday, June 18th, Dads and loud rifles (again), 1-3 pm
Delaware Valley Fish and Game Association, Inc. is a nonprofit organization. Club membership is limited to 125 individuals. For more information about club events or comments on the web page, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I check the email twice a month.